Aavaaram Gold, 75gms
- Aavaaram, Cassia auriculata, is an evergreen medicinal shrub with attractive bright yellow colour flowers
- It is a common plant in Asia, profoundly used in Ayurvedic medicine as a tonic, astringent and as a remedy for diabetes, conjunctivitis and opthalmia.
- Add one teaspoon of Aavaaram Gold to milk or water, taken once in a day.
- This is solely a food supplement and not intended to replace medicines.
- Anti-diabetic, Antipyretic, Antibacterial, Hepatoprotective, Antioxidant, Anthelmintic Potential, Diuretic, Antiulcer, Antitumour and Anti-inflammatory.