Badam Oil, 100ml
- Badam themselves are also referred to as Prunus amygdalus or Amygdalus communis. Almond oil is sometimes referred to as Oleum amygdalae in the scientific literature
- There are 2 primary types of Badam oil: Badam almond oil and bitter Badam oil.
- Badam oil may reduce the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides, which are 2 important factors that determine your risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Badam oil protects against oxidative stress, which can be a significant cause of chronic inflammation.
- Badam oil is used to treat dry skin disorders, such as psoriasis and eczema.