Flax Seed Oil, 100ml
- Flaxseed oil contains essential omega-3 fatty acid, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
- Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that are important in preventing and managing heart disease.
- The alpha-linolenic acid and related chemicals in flaxseed oil help to decrease inflammation.
- Flaxseed oil is useful in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory (swelling) diseases.
- If you aren’t taking fish oil or getting one to two servings of fatty fish in your diet each week, flaxseed oil may be a good solution to help supplement your diet with the omega-3 fatty acids you need.
- Flaxseed oil helps to reduce total and low-density lipoprotein (LDL or “bad”) cholesterol in people with at least one risk factor for heart disease.