Karuppu Kavuni Rice (Burma Black Rice), 1kg
- Karuppu kavuni or black rice is rich in iron and high in fiber.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and so is a healing food. It helps reduce inflammation caused by various diseases.
- The anthocyanin content of black rice lends it an anti-cancer characteristic.
- Black rice is a gluten-free grain. It is a good alternative for those with gluten allergies and Celiac disease.
- It helps fight diabetes and lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Additionally, it can help treat a number of other gastrointestinal disorders.
Out of stock