Kichili Samba Raw Rice, 1kg
- Kitchili samba raw rice is one of many different samba (or rabi season) rice varieties grown in Tamil Nadu and has survived for centuries.
- This is small in size, ideal for South Indian meals and biryani.
- Traditional Tamil folklore mentions Kichili Samba in songs as a rice variety which gives healthy shine to skin and strength to body.
- Relatively low Glycemic Index, hence suitable for diabetics
- It has a unique flavor, which enhances the taste of sambar or curry when taken together.
Out of stock