Seeraga Samba Rice, 1kg
- Seeraga samba is an aromatic rice variety of India.
- It gets its name from its resemblance to cumin, which is known as seeragam in Tamil Nadu
- This rice consist a selenium element, which helps in the prevention of colon and intestine cancer.
- It has good amount of fiber and anti oxidants, which removes the free radicals from intestine and colon.
- It reduces the LDL cholesterol and increases HDL in the body.
- It also eases digestion and helps to relieve constipation.