Pirandai Thokku, 300gms
- Pirandai, Cissus quadrangularis, is a wonderful wild herbal used in our food culture through the ages.
- The stem is thick, fleshy, glabrous, and ridged and quadrangular at the nodes.
- It is referred as “Asthisanhari” in Sanskrit, “hadjod” in Hindi because of its ability to join bones and commonly known as the “bone setter” in English.
- Aavaaram Pirandai Thokku is prepared from freshly harvested clean Pirandai stems, enriched with traditional spices and cold pressed gingelly oil in a hygiene environment.
- Gastrointestinal Regulator, Improves metabolism, Strengthen bone and joints, Natural Appetizer.